(910) 378-1130

If the problem is the solution, then is there really a problem?

Business Strategy

Addr​ess

2075 N Marine Blvd Suite U 101, Jacksonville, NC 28546

Phone

(910) 378-1130

Email

Business Owners

Work opportunity tax credit (WOTC)

  • WOTC stands for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit and is not one but several tax credits given to employers at a Federal level for hiring qualified employees.
  • WOTC allows employers to claim a credit against their federal income tax liabilities for qualified employees.

LEARN MORE

Expense Reduction

My objective is to educate, organize and prepare you and your employees for the inevitable financial concerns you will face. Our program focuses on four areas to help protect you, your business and your employees:

LEARN MORE

Employee Benefits 

TMG supplemental insurance policies offer a full suite of products for individuals, families, and businesses. Our policies help with everything from routine preventative care to critical illnesses. Here’s a list of the policies we make available:

Disability Insurance
Accident Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance 

Cancer Insurance
Medical Bridge or Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Life Insurance

LEARN MORE

Employee retention

ATTRACT, RECRUIT, AND RETAIN THE BEST.

To bring in top talent, employers need to offer health benefits programs that empower employees to save and prepare for future medical expenses. Ameriflex offers a variety of plan types that do just that.

LEARN MORE

Individuals

Why Should I Have Supplemental Insurance?

Technically, supplemental insurance is optional, as it’s additive to your current coverage. Primary medical covers an average of 60% of total medical costs, and supplemental insurance helps cover the remaining 40% of any medical bill. Primary medical coverage only goes so far, and even with it, you can still be left with tremendous out-of-pocket costs.

LEARN MORE